At the Evansville Water & Sewer Utility, we are always working on ways to better serve you.
Our administrative/customer service office is located in the Civic Center complex at 1 NW Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd. in room 104. Our office hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
You can call us at 436-7846.
• To pay your bill - we accept cash, checks, credit cards, or debit cards.
• For a more convenient way to pay, please go to our list of pay stations on this site.
• Pay stations accept payments on current bills on or before their due date.
Installation for a service: For residential service a $30.00 meter deposit is required.
· If you are a new customer please come to our administrative office and bring your valid picture id.
· If you are renting you need to bring your lease with the landlord's name, address and phone number, and your valid picture id.
· If you have ever had service with us and have an excellent pay history, you can call our office and we will take your information over the phone.
Residential water & sewer tap costs are as follows:
Water tap costs are as follows:
• $ 1,550.00 for a 3/4" water tap
• $ 1,600.00 for a 1" water tap
• $ 26.00 a foot for the front footage of your property
• $ 30.00 meter deposit
The water department will have the tap installed into the main in front of your property. A stop box will be installed at the edge of your property line, and then it is your responsibility to have a licensed plumber set your meter and lay your piping.
Sewer tap cost:
The installation is done by the property owner's plumbing contractor.
To get pricing information for all rates & fees please visit our water fees & rates page or our sewer fees & rates page.
We do not offer a summer rate for watering your lawn. We do however offer the choice of a 2nd meter that will only charge you for the water used. If you are interested call the office.